+886-6-275-7575 ext. 54135FAX:
- Fellow, Acadomy of Educators, NCKU
- Distinguished Professor of NCKU
Committee Member of various committees related to cultural heritage under the Council for Cultural
Affairs (CCA), Taichung County, Tainan City, Tainan County, Chiayi City and Lienchian County.
- Columnist for various magazines
- Visiting Lecturer at Eslite Forum and various lecturer halls
- History of western architecture
- Theory on architecture conservation
- Special topics on the adaptive resue in architecture
Education & Experiences
- Education & Experience
- 1990 Ph.D., University of Edinburgh, UK
- 1983 M.Arch Degree, University of ashington at Seattle, USA
- 1979 B.S. in Architecture, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Architectural History
- Cultural Heritage
- Architectural Design
- Architectural Photography
Honor & Awards
- 2010/03 Distinguished Professor Award of NCKU
- 2009/12 Alberti Award for Research and Teaching History of World Architecture
- 2009/11 Supervision Award for 2008 Master Thesis (Student: Wang, Feng-Chun)
- 2009/05 Architectural Award on Exceptional Achievement of Culture and Arts on Architecture, the Architectural Institute of ROC
- 2009/05 Distinguished Research Paper Award, First Meeting of the 21st Research Works Symposium of the Architectural Institute of ROC
- 傳統建築在現代亞洲Tradition Architecture in contemporary Asia,91/10/17至19.
- Proceedings of 2002 Seoul International Conference on East Asian Architectural History,91.
- International Symposium on Refracted Colonial Modernity in Art and Design of Taiwan,90 /08/28.
- International Symposium on Cultural Heritage Revitalization,90 /09 /23.
- 2001閒置空間再利用國際研討會2001 International Symposium on Reuse of the Redundant and Neglected Historic spaces and Buildings,90/09/23.